The Straits Times, May 14 2009
Trump to beauty: You're not fired
"The Lord was in my heart and in my head just saying,
'Carrie, how bad do you want this?
Are you willing to deny Me?' " she said.

Statement by Carrie Prejean
"I am a Christian, and I am a model. Models pose for pictures, including lingerie and swimwear photos. Recently, photos taken of me as a teenager have been released surreptitiously to a tabloid Web site that openly mocks me for my Christian faith. I am not perfect, and I will never claim to be. But these attacks on me and others who speak in defense of traditional marriage are intolerant and offensive. While we may not agree on every issue, we should show respect for others' opinions and not try to silence them through vicious and mean-spirited attacks.
"With that in mind, I will continue to support and defend marriage as the honorable institution it is. I will continue to stand with the overwhelming majority of the American people and the voters of my home state of
Carrie Prejean
