Welcome Message

"Live Simply so that others can Simply Live"
2008:The Year of Renewal! 2009:The Year of Awakenings! 2010:The Year of Transformation! 2011: The Year of Fruitfulness!
2012: The Year of New Beginnings
(unofficial-24 Dec 2011, Confirmed by Jeremy Chua on 31 Dec 2011. It is the same Theme as 72nd! Praise God!)
2013: The Year of Rejuvenation 2014: The Year of Relationships 2015: The Year of Significance!

Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Pending H1N1 Status


After Investiture on Monday,
flu-like symptoms returned.
I was given MC on 14 & 15 July 2009.

Today, I went down to TTSH A&E,
to verify the status of my flu-like symptoms.
i.e. blocked nose, headache, body ache,
sore throat, dry mouth etc.

Thank God for Kevin.
He accompanied me today.

Upon reaching TTSH A&E by cab,
registered at the counter, took heartbeat (abnormal),
did ECG (OK, except heartbeat not regular),
took H1N1 swab (Pending outcome).

Thereafter, attended by a Medical Officer (MO).
He took a blood sample and placed me on 3 bags of drip,
as I appeared to be dehydrated.
In addition, a chest x-ray was ordered.
The above was to ensure I'm alright.
Later, he gave me a jab for body ache.

Thank God, all seemed normal
i.e. chest & blood.

Before leaving,
I was asked if I am feeling better.

I told the MO & nurse,
"Not really."
As my body ache is still present,
feeling a little weird in the head
and my nose is still blocked.

I was told to monitor
and await for my H1N1 status.

Given MC till Friday, 17 July 2009.