Welcome Message

"Live Simply so that others can Simply Live"
2008:The Year of Renewal! 2009:The Year of Awakenings! 2010:The Year of Transformation! 2011: The Year of Fruitfulness!
2012: The Year of New Beginnings
(unofficial-24 Dec 2011, Confirmed by Jeremy Chua on 31 Dec 2011. It is the same Theme as 72nd! Praise God!)
2013: The Year of Rejuvenation 2014: The Year of Relationships 2015: The Year of Significance!

Tuesday, 22 April 2008

A Booklet tells a Story

It was the above booklet that led me to Christ Jesus. I was preparing for my army days then and had my regular jog with my younger brother, Simon, at Bedok Reservoir Park. After our jog, we had our usual rest. A young man and a Boy (from Bethesda Katong) walked from afar and came toward us. They shared the 'Four Spiritual Laws' and took our contacts.

Upon returning home, my classmate from Singapore Polytechnic called. He said, "Tony (that was my original name), if I don't call you tonight to share with you about Christianity, I won't be able to sleep." I listened, hung up the phone and as if nothing had happened.

It was when I entered my bedroom that I saw the above booklet, read it and said the prayers over and over and over again. Tears just kept flowing till I slept. That's how I become a Christian. =)